TRUE INCIDENT ♥️

Image
Hello friends my name is Muhammad Zubair. All of you are welcome to my blog. I am inspired by a true incident. I listened to a story channel on YouTube. The essence of that I tell you through a blog in English. . In which I have taken some help from myself and Google Translate. If you feel like it then please like and comment. The girl sitting on my front seat in a compartment of the train asked me "Hello, do you have a PIN to remove this mobile SIM?" He had taken out a phone from his bag, and wanted to put a new SIM card in it.  But a PIN is required to open a SIM slot that he did not have.  I nodded yes and took the pin out of my cross bag and gave it to the girl.  T outhe girl took the pin saying thanks and returned the pin to me by inserting the sim. After a while, she started staring again and again, I could not stand it .. I asked "Any problem ??" That quote is not starting sim, I asked for mobile, he gave.  I told him that the sim is not activated yet, it

Business Comrades : Growth Rate of India

15 April: Wednesday ☺️

Covid19:IMF Slashes India's Growth Rate for Financial year to 1.9%:

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) on Tuesday slashed its India's growth forecast for FY21 to 1.9% from an estimated 5.8% in January, and predicted a 3% contraction for 2020 global GDP, warning that  The outbreak of COVID-19 has caused the global economy to collapse, its worst recession since the Great Depression in the 19

PM SPEECH:

When Prime Minister Narendra Modi expnded the nationwide bandh on 3 May, investment bank Barclays trimmed the country's growth estimate for calendar year 2020 to 0% from its previous launch of 2.5%.

ACCORDING TO WORLD BANK:
The World Bank has slashed India's growth estimate to somewhere between 1.5% and 2.8% in its FY21, its lowest in nearly three decades.
Barclays estimated the country's economic losses due to disruption in several manufacturing and service sectors at around $ 234.4 billion in 2020, or 8.1% of GDP,

“If the stagnation in economic activity persists, or the ban is lifted as a pickup in activity, then fiscal measures need to be increased.  Broad-based fiscal stimulation can reduce a decline in confidence, increase aggregate demand, and prevent an even deeper decline.  Once the risk of spreading it increases and people are able to move freely.


Thank you 😊 ❤️
Happy A nice day 😊

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NOVEL CORONA VIRUS OR COVID19

Plasma Therapy Or COVID-19