TRUE INCIDENT ♥️



Hello friends my name is Muhammad Zubair. All of you are welcome to my blog. I am inspired by a true incident. I listened to a story channel on YouTube. The essence of that I tell you through a blog in English. . In which I have taken some help from myself and Google Translate. If you feel like it then please like and comment.




The girl sitting on my front seat in a compartment of the train asked me "Hello, do you have a PIN to remove this mobile SIM?"

He had taken out a phone from his bag, and wanted to put a new SIM card in it.  But a PIN is required to open a SIM slot that he did not have.  I nodded yes and took the pin out of my cross bag and gave it to the girl.  T outhe girl took the pin saying thanks and returned the pin to me by inserting the sim.

After a while, she started staring again and again, I could not stand it .. I asked "Any problem ??"

That quote is not starting sim, I asked for mobile, he gave.  I told him that the sim is not activated yet, it will happen in a while.  And after becoming active, ID verification will happen, after that you will be able to use it.

Girl asked, why id verification ??

I said "Nowadays SIM is activated after verification, details of the name in which this SIM has been raised will be asked to tell"

Girl muttering "ohhh"

I said comfortingly, "There is no problem in this"

She kept pressing her other hand with one hand, as if in some trouble.  I then humbly said, "If you want to call somewhere, use my mobile"

The girl said "No thank you at the moment, but by what name is this sim bought, I don't know"

I said, "Once activated, let the person who gave you the sim be named"

He said "Okay, let's try"

I asked "where is your station ??"

The girl said "Delhi"

and you??  The girl asked me

I said "I am going to Delhi, one day's work,

Do you live in Delhi or ...? "

The girl said, "No, no work in Delhi, nor is my house there"

so ????  I asked curiously

She said "Actually this is the second train in which I am today, and I want to catch a third train from Delhi, then free forever".

Free ??

But what kind of captivity ??

I was curious again, who was in captivity, this comedic easygoing girl ..

The girl said, she was in the same prison in which every girl is.  Get married wherever the family says, do as you say.  I have run away from home

I was surprised but hiding my surprise, I laughed and asked "Are you running alone? Can't see you?"

She said "not alone, there is someone together"

Who?  My questions were not ending

I will catch another train from Delhi, then we will meet those men at the next station, and after that we will not meet anyone ..

Ohhh, so it's a matter of love.

He said "live"

I told her that 'I have also done love marriage'.

She was happy to hear this, said "Wao, how when?"  Listening to the love marriage, she became interested in talking to me.

I said, "When and where? I'll tell you later.

First, who are you in your house?"

He cautiously said, "Why should I tell you that? There can be anybody in my house, my father and my siblings, or maybe there is no brother, just flowing, or it may be that there is no flowing and 2  -4 angry big brother "

Meaning I can't even ask your name "I hit the counter"

She said, 'Any name can be mine, Tina,

Meena, Reena, anything'

She was a very talkative girl .. After talking a bit here and there, she gave me toffee like little children give in class,

Bid is my birthday today.

I greeted him picking up the toffee from his palm and asked "How old are you?"

She said "18"

"That means your legal age to run away is married"

That "laugh"

Both of us had become quite frank in a while.  Like you already know each other ..

I told him "I am 35 years old, ie 17 years old"

He quipped, "You are not looking

I smiled

I asked her "You have run away from home, there is not a trace of worry on your face, I saw so much fearlessness for the first time"

Listening to herself she was happy, said, "My lover had already explained to me that when I get out of the house, be absolutely cool, don't think about the family at all, don't spoil my mood at all, only me  And think of both of us and I'm doing the same "

I then quipped, "He didn't advise you to stay away from unknown travelers like me?"

He laughed and replied "No, he might have forgotten to tell this"

I praised her boyfriend and said, "By the way your boyfriend is very talented, how did he leave you alone, gave a new SIM and mobile, changed three trains .. so that no one can trek, Very Talented Person"

The girl agreed, "Bid is very talented, no one like her"

I told her that "I have been married for 10 years, have a daughter of 8 years and have a son of 1, look at her picture"

Seeing the picture of the children on my phone, it came out of his mouth "So cute"

I told her that "When she was born, I was in Kuwait, I had a very good job in a petrochemical company, I had a very good salary .. Then I quit that job after a few months, and started working in my own town.  . "

The girl asked why she left the job ??

I said "The first time I picked up the girl in my lap, it felt like my world is in my hands, came home on a 30-day vacation, had to go back but could not go. Here the child's childhood is spent, I earn the whole world."  Loon, even then there is a loss deal. My two vacant jobs, childhood is worth millions. "

The girl said "Very Impressive"

I smiled and looked at the window

The girl asked, "Well, you did love marriage, didn't you run away?"

How was it and how was that time gone ??

In every question and every thing of hers, I felt that this girl is at the peak of paralysis, just like a foolish and innocent little sister.

I told her that we did not run away and got married, and that her father had strictly rejected me at first sight. "

Why did they reject you ??  The girl asked

I said "Any reason can be rejected, my caste, my work, home, family,

"Perfect", the girl nods and asks "What did you do then?"

I said "I did not do anything, her father rejected. That's where I started thinking about myself separately. Khushboo told me that let's run away, my wife's name is Khushboo ... I refuse to bluntly  She gave. She kept insisting for two days continuously that the parts go on. I kept refusing .. I explained to her that "the respect of the boy in the running couple does not matter much, while the respect of the girl's entire family is washed away."  She goes.  The boy who is exorcised is considered a hero among his friends, but on the contrary, the girl who is running away with a lover is called Kulta, the boys of the locality call her Chalu.  All dictionaries of evil are used for the girl.  The girl who escapes will also be 60 years old and even then, the stigma of that scandal in her youth does not disappear from her forehead.  I agree that this double standard of weighing a girl and a boy is wrong, but in our society, this view is wrong, but this is the social view,

She started grinding her bottom lip under the teeth, she opened the bottle of water and drank a sip.

I said if I had driven him away that day, his mother might not even drink water for several days.  Therefore, I did not have the courage to do such a thing .. His parents whom I love are the same as my parents.  Even if there is no marriage, it is not.

For a moment she fell into thought, but wanted to know more about me, she asked

How did you get married then ???

I told that "Khushboo's engagement was done somewhere else. Slowly everything started getting normal. Talk of Khushboo and her fiancé was also happening on phone, but as the marriage came closer, the demand of those people started increasing"

Demand means 'girl asked'

Demand has only one meaning, demand for dowry.  Everyone in the family should be given gifts made of gold, the groom needs a luxury car, mother-in-law and sister-in-law will be given a necklace, etc.  The boy also favored the payment of this custom.  I broke that engagement .. not only that I get married to him, but the fragrance could never be happy in such greedy people, nor his family, then somehow I got on the front by explaining to the family and we got married.  .  It was all a matter of luck ..

The girl said, "Come on, you got well, otherwise she would get stuck in the wrong people"

I said "It is not necessary that the decision of the parents is always right, and also it is not necessary that the choice of the loving couple is right .. Either of the two can be wrong or right .. The point of work here is who is more  Is faithful. "

The girl took a sip of water again and I too .. The girl argued that "if we get the verdict wrong, there is nothing, they should not be guilty"

I said "The decision should be that of both, the consent of both the children and the parents, that is the most correct. I would like to say that you do not mind my decision, which does not include your parents, nor should you love  Know the real meaning right now "

He asked "What is the true meaning of Ishq?"

I said, "You are in love, you have left everything you have, this is true love, you have not stressed your mind, this is love, you have not thought of loss, this is love ... Your mind was completely empty of worldliness, that  In the empty space, the love of love is filled. The man who filled the love is not in love .. That is, the person you are going with is not in love, but in smart heroism. What happens in love is so planned  Can't do it, can't get three trains changed, his brain can't do so much work .. Someone says I am a lover, and it is impossible to be vicious.

Majnu was mad at Ishq, people used to stone him, even his identity was erased in Ishq.  He is known by the world as Majnu, while his real name was Kais which is not used.  Had he been vicious, he would not have been able to become a master.  Farhad had dug up the mountains for Sheerin and pulled out a canal, and in the same canal, his blood was shed, that was love.  Someone became a fakir in love, someone became a jogi, some manjhi broke a mountain and got out of the way .. no one put extra mind .. did not walk

Greed, Lust and Achievement is not the name Ishq .. Ishq is called surrender in which man first surrenders himself, just as you did, but you had to surrender, that is, greed in your love  Has gone.

The wood was suddenly lost .. His blossom and clamor turned to silence .. I felt I spoke too much, yet I continued, I said "Love your father, half your weight after a few days  It will be, your mother will not eat food or drink water for many days .. While you had to try and see your lover, neither does it matter on his health or mind, he is intelligent, thinks well for himself.

Nowadays, every third launde of Gali Mohalla, which falls in love, is not a love affair, it is something like cinema.  A kind of stunting, daring, the feeling of doing something different ... nothing else.

The girl's face changed color, it seemed that she is no longer here, her mind has gone for a walk in a past.  I started to scroll my phone but the mind was on its side.

In a short time, her and my station arrived .. Where did the talk come from and where did it reach .. The message tone rang on her mobile, saw, the SIM was activated .. She quietly took the ticket ahead of the bag and tore it.  Gave .. I said I have to make a call, I gave the mobile .. He dialed the number and said "Sori dad, and Sisak started crying sobbing, father also started trying to handle the daughter on the phone .. She said father you  Do not worry at all, I am coming home ... there was a sea of ​​emotions from both sides "

We got off the train, he asked for the pin again, I gave the pin .. He broke the SIM from the mobile and broke it and returned the pin to me

Thanks for reading the story till the end.

Dedicated to all the daughters of the country

It is my claim that no one loves you more than the parents.


 Note: - Love is blind♥️♥️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NOVEL CORONA VIRUS OR COVID19

Business Comrades : Growth Rate of India

Plasma Therapy Or COVID-19